Professional LVT LVP SPC Vinyl flooring Manufacturer | Private Label&Contract Manufacturing
- SPC Flooring manufacturer
- Glue Down Vinyl Flooring manufacturer
- LVT Click Vinyl Flooring manufacturer
- WPC Flooring manufacturer
- Loose Lay Vinyl Flooring manufacturer
- Peel and Stick Vinyl Flooring manufacturer
- Vinyl Flooring Accessories manufacturer
- Vinyl Flooring Installation Tools manufacturer
- Vinyl Flooring Underlayment manufacturer
Wholesale WPC Waterproof Vinyl Flooring IXPE Underpay | Quick Installation Minimizes Sound Effortless Maintenance Comfort HIF 9078
|Categories||WPC Flooring manufacturer|
|Brand||UltraSurface SPC Vinyl flooring Manufacturer|
|Surface Texture||Wood Grain|
|Update Time||Nov 29,2023|
WPC Vinyl Flooring Structure
WPC Vinyl Flooring Benefits
WPC Waterproof Vinyl Flooring has been the gold standard for vinyl flooring and features a waterproof core that's comfortable as well as functional.WPC vinyl flooring is manufactured with a wood-plastic composite backing instead of a solid PVC backing. The engineered backing combines recycled wood pulp and plastic composites to form a bond of strength and stability. This is then topped with a standard vinyl top layer. A WPC vinyl flooring is thicker than your traditional vinyl, so you’ll have a similar feel to a laminate.
• 100% waterproof design makes cleanup easy and worrying about spills a thing of the past (great for spaces with kids and pets!)
• All components 100% Ortho Phthalate Free, Non Heavy Metal Virgin Vinyl.
• Painted beveled edge enhances the realistic look of each plank.
• Add the warm, comfortable style of real wood to interior living spaces.
• No subfloor prep or acclimation time.
• Drop-and-lock installation system makes it fast and easy for both Pros and DIYers to install.
• Quieter and softer underfoot.
• Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
• Durable structure withstands daily household traffic.
• Attached IXPE underlayment pad provides cushion for extra comfort and extra sound absorption.
Stain Resistant/Scratch Resistant/Sound Proof
Commercial Warranty(in years)
Residential Warranty(in years)